Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Okay...well, life has definitely been chaotic the past two weeks. UGH! Do you ever think that "busyness" is a subtle way Satan enters our lives??? I do. This past weekend the Lord really showed me something in scripture and it's what I needed for my own heart....so here it is for you....Psalm 50:10-12 says, "God, make a fresh start in me, shape a Genesis week from the chaos of my life. Don't throw me out with the trash, or fail to breathe holiness in me. Bring me back from gray exile, put a fresh wind in my sails..." The Message

So....think about it! "Shape a Genesis week...." just puts an immediate peace in your heart doesn't it? It did mine....it allowed be to rest and revel at the reminding thoughts of when God created this amazing world we live in....HE knows the plans for our lives! EVEN IN AMONGST THE CHAOS!

Part of my chaos has been the below....part of the loving, fun chaos in my life. It truly is my therapy but this was A LOT of work! My sister wanted to give all the Senior cheerleaders a scrapbook as a EOY gift at the Cheer Banquet tomorrow night so here's a little peak at what it looks like when you're making 7 of the SAME thing which includes over 60 pictures in each BOOK! YIPPEEE....it was fun but I'm SO GLAD I'm DONE....now onto my next project!




You can probably see my "comfort, keep me going" drink in one of my pictures! A Route 44 Sonic Drink.....keeps me going every time :)

2 comments:

Superchikk said...

It looks like I need to give up my oh so sad attempt at making a scrapbook for Caedmon and just send all the stuff to you! Ha!

Steph said...

you're amazing. seriously. i'm amazed.