Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WHEW.....

That's what I feel like the past three weeks have been since I've posted. My sister is officially a high school graduate and life is about to change dramatically for her moving away from home and starting college! We had so much fun (my ENTIRE family) creating the scrapbooks for the church friends that Hillary has literally grown up with. Check out the pix. My dad officially has "cropping and matting" down. My mom officially understands what "embellishing" means. And my sister.....she can do it ALL! :) It was definitely a great time of family bonding! YEAH! I also painted frames for a few of her friends that we didn't have enough pictures of to create an entire book. The only bad thing about all this is that it has delayed my own graduation gift to my sister of her OWN scrapbooks I was making for all of her highschool years.

The Leuschner's are one of my favorite families and are precious to me! Michelle and the girls came over to hang out one night a few weeks back while Blane was out of town. We were also finishing Camryn's teachers End of the Year Scrapbook. I was showing them my fun camera on my computer and this was one of our pictures

Yes, there are twins in the picture but definitely NOT 6 children :)! Michelle got a small taste even through a picture of the overwhelming feeling of having more than the 3 she's blessed with! Such a FUN night!

Over Memorial Day Weekend we went down to the Condo for several days of fun and rest. Garrison, my precious adopted nephew went with us! I think he thought it was so cool that he got one on one time with Papa Rich, Momma T, Aunt Holly, and Hill without 5 other siblings yanking at the strings! He was such a blast to be with. This is our infamous picture we took outside of one of the stores in Port A. Such a fun memory!

No comments: