I just kept reminding myself to "breathe in, breathe out." It was harder then what I thought it was going to be. As soon as Sheena cut it she said "it's a done deal now....i can't put it back!" My precious hairdresser is amazing! She is one of my greatest friends little sister and has cut my hair now going on 6 years! I love my cut....she did a great job....now let's just see if I can fix it as perfect as she does! Maybe I need to budget in having her come by my house each morning and fixing it for me! I will be sending in my 12 1/2 inch ponytail to Locks of Love. How cool is it to know that they can use my hair towards a wig for precious children suffering with cancer. AMAZING!
Monday, August 25, 2008
WHACKED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OH but it feels so cool to give that hair away, I've done it a few times! :)
Post a Comment