
One of my most favorite things about serving at Gateway are the people that God has brought into my life. I have, in such a short time, created heart-friends for life. It's been so neat to watch how God has allowed each of us to share our stories, pray for each other, challenge each other, but above all enjoy each other. Last Saturday we were able to celebrate Ericka's birthday. She is, by far, one of the SWEETEST new girlfriends and is such a blessing to my heart. I wanted to MAKE something for her birthday and so I came up with a simple canvas project. I was so glad that she liked it and I have to say it brought a smile to my face when I saw that she hung it on her wall next to her desk at work! We had fun spoiling her at Cheesecake Factory that night...



No comments:
Post a Comment